Terms of Service
The service China Trekking provides to you is subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated without notice at any time. By using the China Trekking website ("Website") or/and its service ("Service"), you agree to and abide by all terms and conditions below.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password.
- You may not harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other China Trekking users.
- You may not upload, post, email, or transmit any content that you do not have the right or permission to do so.
- You are solely responsible for the content, and information that you transmit on China Trekking.
- You are not allowed to collect or store personal information about other users.
- You are not allowed to transmit any worms, trojans, or viruses.
- You are not allowed to transmit any unwanted messages to any China Trekking members.
- You are not allowed to post or transmit any content that is obscene, vulgar, libelous, harmful, or hateful on the website.
- You are not allowed to transmit or upload any form of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- You are not allowed to use the Service or Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- International users agree to comply with their respective local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- China Trekking is a family friendly site and any adult "Content" will be removed.
- Violation of any of these terms may result in the termination of your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Service without notice at any time for any reason.
- China Trekking reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
- China Trekking is for personal use. Professional or commercial use of China Trekking is prohibited.
- China Trekking reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. You agree that China Trekking has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or storage loss of Contents, photos, journal entries, reviews, messages, or comments.
- Third-parties may license Content and Data posted on Chinatrekking.com Website via RSS feeds. These licenses may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of China Trekking.
- By posting Content and/or Data to any part of the Chinatrekking.com Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to China Trekking an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, distribute and otherwise utilize such Content and/or Data and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and/or Data, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the Content and/or Data.
- The Service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or other reasons.
- China Trekking is not responsible for any personal injury or death resulting from anyone's use of the Website, Content, or Service.
- China Trekking is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in linked websites outgoing from the Website.
- Inclusion of any linked websites on China Trekking does not imply approval or endorsement by China Trekking.
- China Trekking does not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of any Content posted on the Website.
- Opinions or ideas expressed in user created "Content" do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of China Trekking.
You agree to indemnify and hold China Trekking, its affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and its employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including any reasonable attorney's fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content that you have transmitted or uploaded to China Trekking, or through use of the Service, your violation of the terms, or your violation of any rights of another user.
Information obtained by China Trekking
The only information that China Trekking obtains is your email address during registration. China Trekking will send notifications and China Trekking news to the email address you provide.
Your email address is not sold or used by any third parties. If you don't want to recieve notifications from China Trekking, you can uncheck the option in your Profile under Privacy Management.
Setting the Privacy of your China Trekking Account
You can control the information displayed in your China Trekking profile. By clicking on Privacy Management you can determine the visibility of each item.
China Trekking makes every effort to maintain the security of your account information.
However, information transmitted over the internet is never 100% secure. Do not give out your password to anyone impersonating as a China Trekking employee, we will never ask for your password.