Airlines Extends Services to Cambodia
Xinhua News Agency July 13, 2007
China Southern Airlines, the country's biggest airline, opened direct flights from Guangzhou, capital of southern Guangdong Province, to Siem Reap in Cambodia on Thursday.
The company also runs direct flights from Guangzhou to Phnom Penh, the Cambodian capital.
Earlier in July, China Southern set up three new routes linking Guangzhou with Myanmar’s capital Yangon, Phuket in Thailand and Laos’ capital city Vientiane.
The airline intends to open direct flights from Guangzhou to Delhi in September.
- China Southern Opens New Flight to Dubai
- Airlines to Add Singapore-Shanghai Flights
- Airlines to Launch Direct Vancouver-Beijing Flight in July
- Cross-strait Charter Fights Ends
- Beijing-Washington non-stop flights start
- Prices Rise for Shanghai-Beijing Flights
- Airlines Change Ticket Refund Policy
- Direct Flights Between Beijing and Stockholm