Delivering Valued Experience to Adventurous Travellers...
More Russian Tourists Expected to Enjoy S. China’s Seabeach
South China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, which is abundant in tropical sea-sun-sand resort, will host more tourists from Russia, sources with the region’s tourism bureau said Wednesday.
According to an agreement on promoting Guangxi’s sea resort sealed earlier this week between the bureau and a tourist agency from Russia, more than 10,000 Russian tourists are estimated to tour Guangxi in 2007, ten times the number in 2006.
Last year, the Russian agency made successful promotion in Guangxi’s neighboring Hainan Province, which attracted 100,000 Russian tourists to the southern island.
To further implement the agreement, the agency will organize inspection teams to Guangxi in March and April, and Guangxi will also send a delegation to Russia carrying out the promotion work.
You may also be interested in:
- Foreign Tourists in Beijing Spend $4 bln in 2006
- Tibet re-open to foreign tourists from Jun 25
- Guangxi Travel Map
- Tibet Is Open in Winter: Official
- Guangxi Transportation Map
- Flood Closes down Yangtze Three Gorges Ship Lock
- Railway-Linked Tibet Vexed on Inadequate Services
- Luxury Train to Debut on Tibet Line(12/21/2006)