Shanghai Issues Special 'Tourist Passport'
Shanghai Daily Feb. 2, 2007
Shanghai issued a batch of special "tourist passports" on Wednesday to provide discounts, ranging from 10 percent to 50 percent, on tickets to the city's tourist attractions.Shanghai tourism authority plans to issue more than 1.2 million of the "passports" to benefit tourists from foreign countries, neighboring provinces as well as local residents. People can get these "passports" for free at district tourism information centers. The authority will also hand them out during promotional activities.
- Shanghai Pudong Airport Has Most Passengers from Abroad
- Prices Rise for Shanghai-Beijing Flights
- Foreign Tourists in Beijing Spend $4 bln in 2006
- Airlines Change Ticket Refund Policy
- Online Travel Services Ready for Take-off
- Lufthansa to Fly More Fights to Shanghai
- Expansion of Shanghai’s Hongqiao Airport approved
- Direct Flight to Link Beijing, Washington DC