Tibet re-open to foreign tourists from Jun 25
Tibet autonomous region (TAR) re-open to foreign tourists from Today (Jun 25).
An official named Tanor, the Tibet regional tourism administration deputy director, said two Swedish tourists would arrive in Lhasa on Wednesday. Four others from Singapore would come Sunday.
Travel agencies in the autonomous region stopped receiving tourists after the March. The tourism market reopened to domestic tourists on April 23 and tourists from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan on May 1.
- Tibet Is Open in Winter: Official
- China Lifts Restrictions on Foreign Travel Agencies
- Foreign Tourists in Beijing Spend $4 bln in 2006
- More Russian Tourists Expected to Enjoy S. China’s Seabeach
- Luxury Train to Debut on Tibet Line(12/21/2006)
- 33 foreign tourists evacuated from quake-hit Wolong, Sichuan
- 10 More Ferries Link Macao, HK as Casino Booming
- Railway-Linked Tibet Vexed on Inadequate Services